The loss of a pet is the loss of a dear friend. It is truly never easy to say goodbye. After a dignified farewell at a crematorium, you may wish to consider a final resting place for your faithful pet.
- Please call us at 6232 6617 to let us know your preferred arrangements.
Placing Ashes in Urn:
- Before laying your pet to rest at a columbarium, you will have to place their ashes in an urn after creamation.
- Selecting an urn from Mandai Pets Sanctuary (for cremations done by us).
- For cremations done elsewhere, you may head down to our site with your pet's ashes to choose an urn to place them in.
- For selecting an urn from elsewhere, you can still feel free to make columbarium arrangement with us.
- Our address: 5 Mandai Road, Singapore 779391.
Selection of Columbarium Niche:
- You will then be brought to choose your preferred columbarium niche.
- Choose between different niche heights and sizes (regular and large).
Placing the Urn and Decorations in Niche:
- You may then place your urn within the selected niche and decorate the space with various memorabilia.
- Common decorations include photographs, written notes and your pet's favorite accessories, toys, and treats.
- Your pet's name and a QR code will be printed on the niche.
- You can use this to pay respects online or access memorable images and videos all at one place.